Thursday, January 26, 2012

Get Ready to Sing!

I'm a pretty weak singer, but that doesn't stop me from loving karaoke (especially if the music is turned up loud enough so I can't hear myself). Turning 30 seemed like a great reason to subject all my friends here in Jerusalem to a karaoke party. Just sent the evite out today. If you're in the area, I'd love for you to stop by and sing a song or two.

JOIN US FOR A
Karaoke Party
TO CELEBRATE
Angel's 30th
Birthday

Disco Ball

Friday, 3 February 2012
7:00 PM

Al Wahaa Women's Center
Located on the bottom floor of the
Jerusalem Preschool building


Please bring an appetizer to share

Don't be shy—prizes will be given for best dressed and most memorable performance

No gifts, please—your singing is gift enough

RSVP to Angel Conner
angel.m.conner@gmail.com
054 282 7195
Regrets Only

1 comment:

Laura Frost said...

What a great idea! I wish I could come...

Post a Comment