Friday, December 2, 2011

Tell Me More

We're realizing that Moira has a lot on her mind and really wants to tell us all about it. I caught this interaction between her and Nick earlier this week. I imagine she was filling him in on everything he missed while he was away all day. My favorite parts are the (emphatic) hand gestures.


5 comments:

Chris McGarvey said...

Just like her Uncle Chris, she'd be mute without her hands! Love it!

Angel said...

Ha! Now that you say it, I definitely see the resemblance.

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAH.....She's so HACKIN CUTE!!!! Can't wait to see her and you guys again!! Wish you could be here with me in India <3

Rick and Cindy said...

Oh my....it has been a little busy here and am just watching the video. She is SO sweeeeet! What would we do if we couldn't talk with our hands. I am right there with Moira!! Love you guys! Cindy

Birdie said...

Ok, she is hilarious. I am so happy I found this...

Post a Comment